By participating in this 36 weeks long course for ADC examination, you will study with a definite pace, practice question papers and learn to avoid the small
mistakes you may commit that drastically reduce your chance of getting
pass marks in the ADC written examination.
Salient features of this course:
- This course has been designed for those ADC Candidates, who have started
their preparation and are familiar with the ADC examination system.
- You will be presented to the techniques and concepts of Australian Dentistry before attempting the test of your knowledge.
- Thereafter, you will start working on the advance level of the course, you will be guided topic wise through the subjects.
- After successful completion of the current topic, you will be given one mock
test each week to assess your knowledge of the topic.
- Thereafter you will be smoothly guided to the next level.
- You will be given 36 mock test paper during the course period and will also
include all the course materials of course 3: Twenty-Four Weeks Course.
This course will test your preparation level, check your mistakes and guide
you in a systematic manner for final preparation of the ADC written
examination. It will assist you to complete the subjects well at an
advance level in time.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Solve the questions with ease.
- Complete the actual written examination paper well in time with great accuracy.
- Achieve higher marks and improve your chance of success in ADC written examination.
- Pass successfully part 1 of ADC examination and proceed for part 2.