This course is specifically designed for recently passed out dentists who are planning to sit in ADC written examination.
Take this course for a guided preparation for a sure success.
Forty-Eight Weeks Course” has been designed to help recently passed out dentists who are planning to sit in the Australian Dental Council examination and passing out successfully, for registration in AHPRA as a general dentist.
Salient features of this course:
- This course has been designed for those ADC Candidates, who have NOT yet started their preparation and are not familiar with the ADC examination system.
- Once you join this course, you will be made familiar with the Australian Dentistry, their legal requirements, and quality standards to help you understand the way you will have to continue your study.
- You will be presented to the techniques and concepts of Australian Dentistry before attempting the test of your knowledge.
- Thereafter, you will start working on the advance level of the course, you will be guided topic wise through the subjects.
- After successful completion of the current topic, you will be given one mock test each week to assess your knowledge of the topic.
- Thereafter you will be smoothly guided to the next level.
- You will be given a total of 48 mock test papers during the course period that will include the study materials of course 1, 2 and 3.
- This course will test your preparation level, check your mistakes and guide you in a systematic manner for final preparation of the ADC written examination. It will assist you to complete the subjects well at an advance level in time.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the theories and concepts of the Australian Dentistry that are very crucial to pass ADC examination.
- Successfully practice the online mock papers that have been prepared based on recent ADC guidelines.
- See your results and improve the weaker study areas.
- Complete the actual online written examination conducted by ADC with ease and high accuracy.
- Pass the written examination with good marks and proceed towards practical examination.