ADC Preliminary Exam: Crash Course
This is a fast-paced course of 8 week duration & is designed for final revision and practice for ADC part 1 written examination.
Salient features of This Course
- It contains 8 papers, each containing 80 questions.
- At the end of each paper, the results will be shown with the correct answer and its explanation.
- The questions are designed exactly the same way as it appears in the actual examination.
- The papers contain both scenario based and single best answer multiple choice questions MCQs.
- After completion of this course, you will have a better understanding of attempting the questions of ADC Part 1 written examination.
You can bye this course by scanning the following QR code and paying only Rs. 5999.50 only. Your savings are Rs. 5999 .50 only. This 50% discount offer is being given at the occasion of the 5th anniversary of Dental Knowledge and is valid till 30 April 2021.
The paper 1, 2, 3, and 4 will contain the questions as per the ADC guidelines. The details are given below.
- Tooth Conservation
- Dental Caries
- Dental Pulp
- Dental materials
- Fixed Prosthodontics
- Removable Prosthodontics
- Anaesthesia and Resuscitation
- Infection Control
- Medicine and Surgery
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Medicine
- Oral Pathology
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Public Dental Health