Who should take this course?
This course is designed for freshly passed dental graduates who have no experience of any qualifying examination, lack deep understanding of dentistry and willing to take ADC examination for settling in Australia. You should take it if you have got your BDS degree within last 2-3 years.
What will you get?
This course will provide you the subject/topic wise question papers for practice.
At the end of each mock test papers, you will see your results and scores. Depending on the score, you need to do further study and retake the test. You can take the take as many time as many you need. The course duration will be valid for 9 months that can be extended upon request You will have you own pace of study or you can follow the set schedule by the faculties.
- You will become proficient in MCQ solving in real examination conditions.
- You will have a deep understanding of the subject.
- The deep knowledge will help in practical examination too.
- You will highly increase your probability of success in the preliminary examination.
What you get extra
You will get the study materials that have been accumulated by the previous ADC examination passed faculties. The materials have been selected carefully in a span of several years. The study materials include books, journals, specific regulations of Australian dentistry etc.
You will also get support during your study.
The actual question numbers are hidden and it will be shown as ''0''.
- Dental Anatomy, Histology, Physiology and Occlusion
- Patient Assessment, Examination, Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Instruments and Equipment for Tooth Preparation
- Preliminary Considerations for Operative Dentistry
- Fundamentals of Tooth Preparation and Pulp Protection
- Fundamental Concepts of Enamel and Dentin Adhesion
- Restoring Contacts and Contours
- Introduction to Composite Restorations
- Class III and IV Direct Composite Restorations
- Class I, II, and VI Direct Composite Restorations and Other Tooth-colored Restorations
- Indirect Tooth-colored Restorations
- Dentin Hypersensitivity
- Introduction to Amalgam Restorations
- Class I and II Amalgam Restorations
- Complex Amalgam Restorations
- Dental Cements
- Class II Cast Metal Restorations
- Development of tooth
- Intracoronal Restoration
- Tooth Conservation: Test Paper Set 11
- Rubber Dam: Mock Test Paper No 56
- Dental Amalgam
- Dental Amalgam SAQs
- Dental Amalgam MCQs
- Notes of Properties of Materials
- Properties of Materials MCQs
- Notes on Materials for Prevention
- MCQs on Materials for Prevention
- Restorative Materials for Esthetic Restorations
- MCQs on Restorative Materials for Esthetic Restoration
- Notes on Materials for Finishing Polishing & Cleansing
- MCQs on Materials for Finishing Polishing & Cleansing
- MCQs on Dental Cements
- MCQs on Impression Materials
- MCQs on Materials used for Die & Model Making
- MCQs on Waxes
- MCQs on Casing Alloys Solder and Casting
- MCQs on Plastics in Dentistry
- MCQs on Dental Ceramics
- MCQs on Dental Implant Materials
Anaesthesia and Resuscitation
Medicine and Surgery
Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral Pathology Oral Medicine
Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Public Dental Health