This course provides you the following
1. Previous year papers
2. Clinical cases MCQs of all subject
3. Referenced and recommended books for all subjects
4. Well detailed notes for every subject
5. Important topic list for every subject
6. Practice test papers and online mock tests
7. Short notes and table notes of every subject.
8. CDA and ADA guidelines
9. ADA articles
10. Clinical cases and case scenarios
11. Case studies questions
12. Differential diagnosis cases
Case discussions will be done on regular basis. The course duration is 36 weeks.
Below is the table showing the percentage of questions asked from each subject.
Familiarise yourself to NDEB electronic examination: See the video.
Scan the QR code to pay via UPI or click on tab “buy This Course” ” to pay via PayPal.
- Released Old Questions from NDEB
- NDEB Reference Text Books
- Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Local Anesthesia, Medical Emergencies, Medicine including Physiology
- Oral Medicine Oral Pathology including Oral Histology, Oral Radiology
- Cariology including Microbiology, Biochemistry, Restorative, Prosthodontics, Implants
- Oral Surgery, Trauma, Oral Facial Pain, Dental Emergencies including Applied Anatomy
- Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Geriatric Dentistry, Special Needs Patient including Oral Embryology, Special Needs Patient including Oral Embryology, Growth & Development
- Periodontics including Microbiology and Immunology
- Evidence based Dentistry, Infection Control, Ethics & Jurisprudence
- Medicine including Physiology
- Past Papers