INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH
V. Ramalingaswami Bhavan, New Delhi
RECRUITMENT NOTICE FOR SCIENTIFIC POSITIONS
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is an Autonomous Organization under the
Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. ICMR is
dealing with biomedical I health research in various areas, in collaboration with national I
international agencies, through its Headquarters at New Delhi and 27 Institutes I Centres and a
large number of field stations, situated across the country.
ICMR invites online applications up to 15th May, 2021 till 5:30 PM to fill up the 04 vacancies of Scientist ‘D'(Dental) from Indian Citizens for appointment on regular basis under Direct Recruitment with all India transfer liability under the Council.
Details of the post of Scientist-D (Dental) in the Pay Level-12 : Rs. 78,800 – Rs. 2,09, 200 (pre-revised Grade pay-Rs. 7600/-)
Name of the Post: Scientist-D
No. of posts: 04 Essential Qualification for Dental Surgeon Post: BDS & MDS regular degree recognized by DCI or equivalent degree with 5 years R&D/teaching/ working experience in a Govt/Public Sector/ Private Institutions. MPH degree recognized by any Indian University with one year experience will be
considered as equivalent to MDS.
Note: The above clinicians shall be encouraged to work with the local I Regional Medical
Colleges through the Host Institute I Centre of ICMR and enter in to a MoU for clinical
research I trials I schemes.
Fee: Application Fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) is required. SC/ST/ Women/PWD/EWS candidates are exempted from application fee. Application Fee is to be paid by candidates through online link given in the application form. Application fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to apply:
i) Candidates should apply online on https://recruit.icmr.org.in.
ii) Following self-attested documents are required to be uploaded along with the application: –
a) Proof of Date of Birth
b) Educational qualifications
(1) MDS will be considered as 3 years experience
(2) Age relaxation will be in accordance with Government of India Instructions.
(1) Application should be submitted along with online application fees. Application’s hard copy duly signed may be sent to Assistant Director General(A), Room No.404, Indian Council of Medical Research, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029 within 10 days from the closing date of online application.
(2) In the event of any false information furnished or suppression of any material in the application coming to notice, at any time during the recruitment process or thereafter of a person, his/her candidature/ services would be liable to be terminated.
(3) Incomplete Application without supportive documents is liable to be rejected.
(4) At the time of personal discussion, the applicants working in Centre/State Government Department/ Public Sector Undertakings & Govt. funded research/agencies, must produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer that “the applicant will be relieved within one month of his/her receipt of appointment order”.
(5) Any outside influence (political or otherwise) brought in by a candidate or his/her family members, shall disqualify him I her.
(6) Any matter, for which no specific instruction has been given, shall be decided by ICMR and the decision shall be final and binding on the candidates.
(7) Any further detail I communication shall only be displayed on ICMR website. Candidates are requested to regularly visit ICMR Website, for any updates.
(8) Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against the advertisement will be under the
jurisdiction of New Delhi Court.
a) The shortlisting is based on criteria fixed by ICMR.
b) In the first instance, all the candidates who fulfil minimum eligibility in respect of age, educational qualifications and experience (wherever required) shall be shortlisted.
c) If the number of such shortlisted candidates are high and it is not possible to call all of them for interview, then the ICMR shall further shortlist the candidates, on the basis of some suitable shortlisting criteria, as may be fixed by the appointing authority i.e. DG, ICMR. Though this may vary from case to case, depending on merits, ICMR generally prefers to call candidates with higher experience in the
relevant fields or candidates with higher educational qualification as the case may
PS: For any technical support regarding filling up of the online application, please contact on
working days between 10:00AM to 05:00PM (IST) on 011-26589167.
HPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021
|Recruitment Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Dental Surgeon|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||FPL-9|
|Last Date to Apply||26 March 2021|
|Helpline Number||0172 – 2560755|
|Address||Bays 1-10, Block – B, Sector – 4, Panchkula – 134112 HARYANA|
|Dental Surgeon||81 (UR- 45, BCA-8, BCB-5, SC-15, EWS-8)|
Age Limit: 18-42 Years (As on 26.3.2021)
|Dental Surgeon||Bachelor of Dental Surgery or Licentiate in Dental Science|
- Notification Date: 25 Feb 2021
- Apply Start: 1 March 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 26 March 2021 up to 11:55 pm
- Exam Date: April/ May 2021
- Viva-Voce: Notify Later
- For male candidates of General category including dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana only-Rs. 1000/-
- For male candidates of General & all reserved categories of other states-Rs. 1000/-
- For all female candidates of General category including dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana only-Rs. 250/-
- For female candidates of General & all reserved categories of other states-Rs. 250/-
- For male and female candidates of SC, BC-A, BC-B, ESM categories of Haryana only – Rs. 250/-
- Economically weaker section- Rs. 250/-
- For all persons with disabilities categories candidates 9with at least 40% disabilities) of Haryana only – Nil
The selection process of Haryana Dental Surgeon Vacancy 2021 includes the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Viva-Voce/ Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
The Exam pattern of HPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy 2021 includes the 200 questions with 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. The time duration of the exam will be 3 hours. The HPSC Dental Surgeon exam will be conducted in the month of April/ May 2021 in the Computer Based Test/ Online mode.
The syllabus of the HPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy 2021 is given in the notification pdf which is given below.
How to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
For Syllabus Click HERE
For preparation of written test of this job buy a course HERE.
|HPSC Dental Surgeon Job Apply Online|
|HPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy 2021 Notification|
|HPSC Official Website|